Cinnamon Leaf Essential Oil
Spicy‚ sharp‚ sweet aroma that is steam distilled from the plant leaf. It blends well with clove‚ frankincense‚ lavender‚ orange, and thyme. Popular as a blend during the holiday season for both genders.
- Botanical Name: Cinnamomum verum
- Plant Part: Leaves
- Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
- Origin: Sri Lanka
- Color: Brownish yellow to dark yellow liquid.
- Consistency: Medium
- Note: Middle
- Strength of Aroma: Medium
- Cautions: Though non-toxic, it is capable of causing sensitivity - particularly with mucous membranes. It should also be used in proper dilution and avoided during pregnancy.
Available in amber glass bottles:
5ml bottle with orifice reducers and tamper evident cap.
15ml bottle with glass dropper lid.