Tangerine Essential Oil
- Botanical Name: Citrus reticulata blanco var tangerina
- Plant Part: Fruit Peel
- Extraction Method: Cold Pressed
- Origin: Italy
- Color: Pale yellow to golden yellow liquid.
- Consistency: Light Note: Middle Strength of
- Aroma: Medium
- Cautions: Tangerine Essential Oil is similar to other essential oils in the citrus family in that it can be phototoxic. Care should be taken not to expose the skin to sunlight after a treatment. Similarly, the oil should be diluted well before use on the skin. Avoid use during pregnancy.
Available in amber glass bottles:
5ml bottle with orifice reducers and tamper evident cap.
15ml bottle with glass dropper lid.