Spearmint Essential Oil
Spearmint Essential Oil has a fresh minty smell reminiscent of Peppermint. The major difference is that Spearmint oil is sweeter, and not quite as harsh.
- Botanical Name: Mentha spicata
- Plant Part: Leaves
- Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
- Origin: China
- Color: Colorless to pale yellow clear liquid.
- Consistency: Thin
- Note: Top
- Strength of Aroma: Medium
- Cautions: Spearmint Essential Oil may irritate mucous membranes. Avoid use during pregnancy.
Available in amber glass bottles:
1/4 dram bottle with orifice reducer.
5ml bottle with orifice reducers and tamper evident cap.
15ml bottle with glass dropper lid.