Spearmint Essential Oil
Spearmint Essential Oil has a fresh minty smell reminiscent of Peppermint. The major difference is that Spearmint oil is sweeter, and not quite as harsh.
- Botanical Name: Mentha spicata
- Plant Part: Leaves
- Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
- Origin: China
- Color: Colorless to pale yellow clear liquid.
- Consistency: Thin
- Note: Top
- Strength of Aroma: Medium
- Cautions: Spearmint Essential Oil may irritate mucous membranes. Avoid use during pregnancy.
Available in amber glass bottles:
1/4 dram bottle with orifice reducer.
5ml bottle with orifice reducers and tamper evident cap.
15ml bottle with glass dropper lid.
Good Day Sunshine Essential Oils are top of the line, theraputic-grade essential oils made from the flowers, leaves, roots and stems of the plants. We strive to bring you the highest quality oils at the lowest possible prices.
This is our own line of essential oils sourced from reputable distillers.